Are you looking for the perfect coach to help you in your development, or do you want to support your employees in their personal development? Continuous development keeps you and your organization flexible and vital. Feel free to contact us to discuss the possibilities. If you have any questions about our matching tool, coaches or other matters, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can fill in a contact form below or contact us directly by phone. Our team is happy to answer your questions.
The coach masters
How do you find the right coach to help you reach your goals? The Gingermood matching tool uses a smart questionnaire to find the perfect match between you and a qualified coach. The matching tool uses the results of the questionnaire to calculate which coaches best suit you as a coachee. During our intake, the goals and the type of coach who could best help you reach these will be further explored. If necessary, we will match you again free of charge. This gives a 100% matching guarantee! If you do not want an intake, you will immediately be introduced to two coaches, with a match guarantee of 80%. This way you can always choose the coach with ‘the best click’. So far, the matching tool has already realized more than 1200 matches.
- You remain independent, but you can utilize the knowledge, support, and network that Gingermood offers.
- We offer support in running your coaching practice: from acquisition to marketing and administration. So that you can focus on what you are good at: coaching.
- We work for clients such as Microsoft, ABN AMRO, Ahold Delhaize and Essent.
- You will only be matched to coachees that suit you. We look beyond the coaching themes but also match on personality, values, and preferences. So that you can get the most out of any coaching program. Find out more about how we make the perfect match here.
- We believe in development. In the development of employees and organisations, but also in the development of our coaches and trainers. That is why we regularly organize training sessions, workshops, and refresher courses.